Short funny videos for whatsapp status download (2021)

love failure whatsapp status : love fail status (2020)

Once in a life, everybody falls in love with someone, Grievously relationships aren’t the safe all the time and some of them are not going to work out as we planned and leave you with a heartbroken.
For those people who are heartbroken, here’s some love failure whatsapp status that can help you in the healing process.

love failure status in english :

love failure attitude status

The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.

I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.

I will not tell you our Love Story, because like all real love stories it will die with us, as it should.

Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.

Only you can put a smile on my face when I’m sad…

Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.

best love failure status :

failure love status

You took away the pieces of my coronary heart while you left.

My heart feels empty without you.

I can’t sleep due to the fact I don’t want to dream of you anymore.

Tears come in my eyes when you go away. You will see a smile on my face when you with me.

Loving you isn’t always easy, but letting you cross is tougher.

My love never failed; you forced it to do so.

sad love failure status :

whatsapp quotes love failure

I am learning to trust the journey even when I do not understand it.

Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out but to see who cares enough.

Loving you makes me feel complete, but seeing you love someone else makes me think I am not worth it.

When she walked through that door she left me forever alone.

The deepest people are the ones who’ve been hurt the most.

Love is heaven but it can hurt like hell.

fail in love status :

fail in love status

If someone really loves you, no matter how many other people they meet. Their feeling for you wouldn’t change. A real lover can’t be stolen.

Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.

I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

Now it’s back to the way we started…Strangers.

Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.

sometimes the people that u don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you!

All these bullshit made me strong.
















Comments

  1. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.Check it out hanuman images

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment