Short funny videos for whatsapp status download (2021)

awesome whatsapp status : amazing whatsapp status (2020)

Want to be the one with a different collection of awesome whatsapp status or if you want to show your great personality on social media like Facebook or Instagram? You are at the right place.
we have collected some awesome status so that you can share this status with your friends, family and loved ones.

awesome quotes for whatsapp :

awesome whatsapp status

When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.

Genius By Birth, Evil By Choice.

I hate math, but I love counting money.

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.

I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.

awesome line for status :

amazing whatsapp status

I am not lazy, I am just in energy-saving mode.

No one becomes a billionaire doing a 9 to 5 job.

I don’t need a hairstylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.

If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

My body is too small to hold all my awesome personality and that’s why I grew horizontally.

new awesome status :

awesome one line status

I Am Not Perfect. I Am Limited Edition.

 Before You Judge Make Sure You Are Perfect.

Respect Those Who Deserve It Not Demand It.

I Didn’T Lose My Mind. I Just Sold It Online.

Anyone Can Be Cool, But Awesome Takes Practice.

 I Am So Single That For Me Gf Means Grandfather.



Comments