Short funny videos for whatsapp status download (2021)

sentimental quotes on life : sayings about life (2020)

Sentimental statements which will make your day and touch your internal soul wistful statements on love,friendship,life,for him or for her.We have collected sentimental quotes on life so that you can share with your loved ones !

senti quotes about life :


I'm a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won't.

I am a sentimental guy, and occasionally, that lump in my throat when I speak has stopped my tongue from working.

To expect too much is to have a sentimental view of life and this is a softness that ends in bitterness.

I swear to God, like, every day, the majority of my day is sentimental.

I love being sentimental and remembering things. I literally am a sentimentalist.

If you think my music is sentimental and self-absorbed, I agree with you.

sentimental sayings about life  :


sayings about life

I try to open up my heart as much as I can and keep a real keen eye out that I don't get sentimental. I think we're all afraid to reveal our hearts. It's not at all in fashion.

I don't know if I like being the sentimental favorite.

I love a lot of very sentimental music, but I shouldn't necessarily be the person who makes it.

We artists love to talk tough, but we're just as sentimental as everyone else when it comes down to it.

When I'm writing good music and I'm caffeinated, I attribute all my success to the coffee, get really sentimental about the EDM scene and tweet a lot.

Theodore Roethke was a poet I was raised with so he has a lot of sentimental value for me.

emotional status quotes :

Humour is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility.

I am not over dramatic; I am just not good at hiding my emotions.

I wish I can forgive you but my emotions won’t let me because you hurt me really bad.

You really believe you want to die… but in reality, you want to be saved.

Dreams are the answers to questions that we haven’t yet figured out how to ask.

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

Comments